Style Clinic 101 - Wardrobe Basics
Well this title is pretty self explanatory. I am going to list eight basic pieces that everyone should have in their wardrobe. These eight are like the bare essentials, like the skeleton. Once you have these you can work around them by adding other pieces to create stylish outfits. These are pieces that you will need to wear more often then not.
- A sharp white shirt in a cut that best suits your figure
- One very well made, lightweight cardigan in your favourite colour
- A jacket that works with your skirts
- Three pairs of trousers: denim, tailored for day wear, and smart (day-to evening)
- A black dress (the equivalent of the LBD!)
- A skirt that works for day, in a shape that suits your figure
- A selection of simple tee's (long sleeved in our case!) (black, white and grey are the best basic range)
- Three pairs of good shoes, boots, ballet flats and a pair of evening shoes
So there you have it my first style clinic 101! Enjoy!